No announcement yet.

any snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checked in at Manchester airport at 5.00am on Wednesday for my flight back to Oz, plane was 3 hours late leaving as we had to be de-iced twice (we were turned around just before takeoff as ice had formed on the wings), arrived in Munich to a huge snow fall, runway was closed for yonks we were de-iced twice AGAIN (we were on the ground sat in the plane for around 12 hours befroe takeoff so combined with the late departure from Manchester that'll so far be a grand total of around 17 hours sitting on the plane with no break), when we finally took off we were told that the crew were out of hours so they diverted to Dubai. We now have around 15 hours on the ground so the crew can rest and we'll then carry on to Singapore. I'll then need to catch a connecting flight to Perth so at the earliest I'll be home on Saturday. You can stick your snow up your P hole

Comment

• The moral of the story is dont fly to Ozz in the winter
      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
        dont want any..im sure our temporary garage for lads car will collapse if it snows heavily
        How's the garage Dave?

Comment

• Originally posted by BarnRS View Post
          How's the garage Dave?
          cleared the roof twice mark, once at 1.30 this morning
          MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

• I admire your dedication!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
              Checked in at Manchester airport at 5.00am on Wednesday for my flight back to Oz, plane was 3 hours late leaving as we had to be de-iced twice (we were turned around just before takeoff as ice had formed on the wings), arrived in Munich to a huge snow fall, runway was closed for yonks we were de-iced twice AGAIN (we were on the ground sat in the plane for around 12 hours befroe takeoff so combined with the late departure from Manchester that'll so far be a grand total of around 17 hours sitting on the plane with no break), when we finally took off we were told that the crew were out of hours so they diverted to Dubai. We now have around 15 hours on the ground so the crew can rest and we'll then carry on to Singapore. I'll then need to catch a connecting flight to Perth so at the earliest I'll be home on Saturday. You can stick your snow up your P hole
              Gee the flight with out delays from the UK is long enough but sitting on a plane for 17 hours not going anywhere another sunny day for tommorow down here love them snow pics
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kiwi rs View Post
                Gee the flight with out delays from the UK is long enough but sitting on a plane for 17 hours not going anywhere another sunny day for tommorow down here love them snow pics
                Yeah yeah, well now in a Singapore hotel waiting for my onward connection. Almost forgetten about it now

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                  Yeah yeah, well now in a Singapore hotel waiting for my onward connection. Almost forgetten about it now
                  I take it you didn't have kids with you! What a nightmare. That would be my worst senario ever. I hate planes at the best of times but being stuck in one going no where. I would start a riot. Either that or get off my tree on some ****atil of sleeping pills, air sickness tabs, paracetamol and de-icer.
                  We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

• been told this morning from next door the council are sending a JCB around to dig us out!
                    sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

• Originally posted by paul spence View Post
                      been told this morning from next door the council are sending a JCB around to dig us out AND LIFT ME UP!

Comment

• sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

• Originally posted by paul spence View Post
                          been told this morning from next door the council are sending a JCB around to dig us out!
                          don't be letting folks down son by not delivering there pizza's, folk will go hungry thay knows
                          Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

• Originally posted by Chesney View Post
                            don't be letting folks down son by not delivering there pizza's, folk will go hungry thay knows

Comment

• time to stock up on vodka before gettin stuck in again

Comment

• Went to Mansfield today

Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Working...
                                X