SatNav Which is Best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SatNav Which is Best

I am thinking of buying a new SatNav as my TomTom is 6 years old and I have never up dated the maps ( don,t know how to )
    I don't use it that much as I know my way around the UK but was trying to find a garage in the middle of Sheffield the other day and it took me over 30 mins to find my way over the last 1/2 mile as all the one way system ,bus/tram lanes where not on my SatNav.

What do you guys use? any specific ones and are there any I should keep clear of ?

Also I don't want a dyslexic bck to front one like Frostties

Cheers
    Skids
    sigpic

tom tom

Comment

Originally posted by Skids View Post
      I am thinking of buying a new SatNav as my TomTom is 6 years old and I have never up dated the maps ( don,t know how to )
      I don't use it that much as I know my way around the UK but was trying to find a garage in the middle of Sheffield the other day and it took me over 30 mins to find my way over the last 1/2 mile as all the one way system ,bus/tram lanes where not on my SatNav.

What do you guys use? any specific ones and are there any I should keep clear of ?

Also I don't want a dyslexic bck to front one like Frostties

Cheers
      Skids

I think garmin are far better than tom tom 265 wt
      sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

tom tom, tried a garmin but it was garbage for me took it back for another tom tom

Comment

tom tom.
          AVO Club Spares Officer

Comment

Garmin every time

Comment

tom tom

but keep it updated also good for speed camera's

Comment

Tom Tom is out front at the moment then any model type in particular ?
                sigpic

Comment

Tom Tom, got an old One go for the RS (Updated) and a 730 for the van, MP3 player & bluetooth for hands free calling, never had a problem but the 730 can be a little slow at times...
                  AKA The Dipstick

Comment

tom tom

Comment

Try the John Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVrSgLNFToM

Comment

Working...
                      X