ROLL-OVER JIG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROLL-OVER JIG

Could anyone please assist, i need the use of a roll-over jig, does anyone have one, or know anyone who has one that i could use, happy to pay if needs be, happy to travel to collect...........got any minds ticking at all ???, all will be received in due course !!, lets just say, i,ve been looking through the "resto" pages, Brian,s, Chris,s, etc, and have become motivated. The wheels ARE in motion,

I was getting abit carried away, received should have read revealed !!, hope it now makes sense,

Comment

got anything to tell us ?

Comment

Sounds like a resto project or possibly an all over paint job to me !!!!!

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

i think i can help you here,mines ready to come off it in a week,so it was going on ebay,you can have it for a while if you like,pick up from derby area[need a van],donation required as i had to buy it to do mine,cheers.mark.

Comment

Finally !!, thanks for the question Kel. I know yourv,e heard it all before, but i have now T.Td money into his account, no going back,over the last couple of weeks, ive grown tired of looking at crap. There has been another car on offer, however, it would always be known as "his" car. i have now bought the three owner car, currently owned for not fifteen years as thought, but twenty two years!! no sunroof, no speaker holes, no mods at all !. I know the colour isn,t my chosen one, but with long term ideas about this car,i am going to have the shell painted in a 79' colour, i know theres pros and cons to this, however its my car and my money, I know this will nark some people, but at least it aint going to end up in Ireland, (no disrespect Brian) or worse still end up on a clubman stage somewhere, My sole intention is to turn this car into a car that i will be proud of, and others will admire for what it is, whatever colour it ends up, it,ll still be a 57000 mile, four owner car..... with every MOT from new !!, i,d appreciate your support, will post pics next week, when i take some,

Comment

Harrier mk 2 would you be good enough to post a Tel No. or call me on 07789 402221 to make arrangements, appreciate it, Ian.

Comment

good job m8 you go for it ....its better than it being a rally car cos you know thats were it was going if you didnt buy it.....

good luck with it m8 and i will see you soon to help you take it apart....lol
                sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

hi matey ,i,am off in the camper tomorrow for a few days so turning the phone off , either call me after monday on 07976 329622 or i,ll give you a shout,cheers.mark.

Comment

Nice one Ian as you say its you money paint it whatever colour you like mate sky blue pink if it takes your fancy

Comment

Its funny you should say that Brian !!!! ?????

Comment

I,d actually thought of keeping everyone happy, like an early Bennetton F1 car, just about every colour under the rainbow, of course each panel a different colour !!, still i think there would still have been argurments, that panel should of been this, that panel should have been that, thanks for the vote of confidence Brian. If mine turns out like yours (big clue to colour lol) i wont be disappointed,

Comment

Wasnt that car with all different colurs called a Harlaquin Polo from VW

Comment

He's found one , hope the project all works out.

Comment

Well don't take offence Ian but I think you're barking mate !

So few original low mileage cars around these days it seems a shame to change the colour. All I would say is run it for the summer and see how you settle into it before going about such a major project - you might find that the colour grows on you !

Either way - best of luck.

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

Working...
                              X