No announcement yet.

Finally here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At long last Mike what a birthday present mate. What are your plans for the old girl.?
    Naturally Aspirated Power
    RSOC Member

Comment

my side lights fell apart too, i just used the bulb holder from the dash board and taped it in to get an MOT.
      Paul....

Comment

Originally posted by BAXTERBOY View Post
        At long last Mike what a birthday present mate. What are your plans for the old girl.?
        At the minute I just want to get her mot'd and registered, struggled again today with wiring

Originally posted by Yeomans22 View Post
        my side lights fell apart too, i just used the bulb holder from the dash board and taped it in to get an MOT.
        And I will keep that in mind

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

looks a great shell mike, good luck with getting her sorted

Comment

Thank you mate

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

Good to see you got her in one piece Mike, seems weird that its over there now.
              Good luck with what ever you end up doing to her.
              sigpic
              Missing the snow!!!!

Comment

Thank you Wayne, shes better than I expected, wiring is now sorted, a few little jobs to do, then mot time, I really am stuck with what to do 1760 xflow is in my head at the min??

Comment

Working...
                X