best pubs in dungiven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best pubs in dungiven

going to try to get over to dungiven and ballaghy next month best place to stay and what pubs to visit please

John You will need to try the safron in Waterfoot then onto jonny jo,s in Cushendall on route
    sigpic

Comment

and you will have to visit John T in D UNGIVEN

Comment

The Cosy Inn Johnie many a time i was in it

Comment

Originally posted by john mellon View Post
          John You will need to try the safron in Waterfoot then onto jonny jo,s in Cushendall on route
          prefer sambo mcnaughtons in cushendall john back alley leads to the bookies.hoping theres more pubs in dungiven than my fav place ballycastle always stay in the marine hotel what a view from the windows. was in waterfoot a few times theres only two pubs and i am barred from one of them lol

Comment

2 pubs in the place and barred from one , if there was just a phone box in the town you would be barred from that as well. lol
            taking a break from work jonnie ? been a tough year , enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by 0630154 View Post
              2 pubs in the place and barred from one , if there was just a phone box in the town you would be barred from that as well. lol
              taking a break from work jonnie ? been a tough year , enjoy
              aye alex been loads of ups and downs and other shiiit so just want to visit some friends and chill for a week

Comment

Originally posted by seanmcc View Post
                The Cosy Inn Johnie many a time i was in it
                i heard the guy who used to own was a real bustard and a real meanie infact the old codger may even be on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohnie View Post
                  i heard the guy who used to own was a real bustard and a real meanie infact the old codger may even be on this forum
                  Sean didnt spill mutch on his teeshirt Johnie lol lol

Comment

Working...
                  X