pics from old magazines from up the loft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics from old magazines from up the loft

i was sorting some stuff out up in the loft for dumping and i got to my old magazines. i went though a few old rallye news, classic ford, retro ford and ford heritage and found these articles below.
    i looked in the for sale sections too and its amazing seeing the cheapness of cars and parts back then..........wheres my time machine gone!!

this is the car that first got me wanting a white mexico.... does anyone know anything about it??
    this was taken from ford heritage issue 4 from oct 1993

ive heard a bit about this mexico woa 126t but not seen any pics on here. i think its a really nice looking car. does anyone have any pics and more info?? is it still about??
    this was from july/aug 1994

i found another old feature of cortina jims car, glad to see its not changed much if at all
    this was ford heritage issue 13 feb/mar 1996

i also saw a face in an old rallye news ive seen on here a few times and thought id post it up anyway lol

cheeRS

Bernie winters I thought that was lol

Comment

Udo

now in inverness in the same condition never welded,and on the road

Comment

funny i'm just looking through the same mags,what quality they were.have you the heritage one on avo,lovely pics

Comment

UDO...S spent a good few years in Ireland was well looked after and went to Scotland early this year

Comment

Originally posted by rsjon View Post
            funny i'm just looking through the same mags,what quality they were.have you the heritage one on avo,lovely pics
            yes i totally agree with you.
            ive got mags 1 to 20.

hmmm i'll have to try and find out whos got udo now then if its up here
            cheeRS

Comment

Originally posted by pockets View Post
              yes i totally agree with you.
              ive got mags 1 to 20.

hmmm i'll have to try and find out whos got udo now then if its up here
              Any joy with finding the car??

John

Comment

no not at all. i should do a dvla check to see if its been taxed......just out of interest.
                cheeRS

Comment

WOA 126T is now over in Ireland in someones private collection.

Comment

Working...
                  X