carb set up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carb set up.

anyone give me a rough idea as to cost of weber 45,s setting up on rolling road.
    took RS for mot this morning, all good but hydrocarbon,s to high.
    has anyone used bogg btothers at bridlington.?
    cheeRS.
    steve.
    Live to regret ..or regret to live.

readings will be high with a dirty great big pair of carbatooters and performance cam, my mot gut once waved the probe across the back of the car to dilute the reading because it was way too high up the pipe LOL

set up would be between £150 and £250 dependant on time taken

Comment

heard good reports of bogg brothers setting twin carbs up.

i know a lad just been over. think it was about £80 depending on what needed.
      😯

Comment

It won't be that much at Boggs ,Dave is the man for setting Webbers up ,had numerous of my cars there over the years.
        Pock at Motoscope Northalleton is also a handy chap on the Rollers and set up if you are in the NE area.
        Cheers
        Skids
        sigpic

Comment

£100 - £120 all in with parts and labour .
          sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
          Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
          12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

carb set up

phoned bogg,s ealier and the guy saib 80 quid, so im goin over next sat morning.
            my mot guy did the same with the probe , just waived it over end of the exhaust.
            it could do with setting up tho, as i hav,tn touched them, then i know it,ll be rate.
            i,ll let you know how i get on.
            cheeRS
            steve.
            Live to regret ..or regret to live.

Comment

Working...
            X