bought my first car Mag this year last weekend

went for Practical Classics after a nose on the shelf

actually not a bad read buy that as well every now and then

Comment

Originally posted by SHIFTY View Post
      Fiesta

nice mag

Comment

As the same as most of the others, Used to buy them but not anymore. Will only buy if i like an article.
        Must admit practical classics have some good articles too
        sigpic

Comment

Havent bought Retro or Classic Ford for a while but I will always scan through it on the shelf, prefer to buy a generic classic type mag but only if theres at least one good Ford or TR article in it.

Always have my club magazine to flick through tho' ..........., there are more saddos out there like me

Son

sigpic

Comment

i think that green one to the right is local to me,quit often see a convoy of triumphs on a sunday morning

Comment

PPC

practical performance car

entertaining read and has taken over from where CCC left off

never buy the Ford monthly related ones as the comments are ridiculous

"nothing beats the sound of ...............(insert - Snorting BDA / Pinto/Crossflow / pre crossflow / Duratec / XE etc etc etc"
              "you cant beat a set of Standard RS alloys.........."
              "Nothing looks better than a set of aftermarket Alloys....................."

and so on

and as for 'Scorts', Escies, and all the other names they try to introduce

cheeRS
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graham John View Post
                as for 'Scorts', Escies, and all the other names they try to introduce

cheeRS
                <<<Shudder>>>
                Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

So I taken it you wouldn't be impressed with my snorting, barking, revvy camed, pinto powered RS that has enough torque to pull down a big house whilst running on 12 1/2" RS Alloys polished like mirrors and with rubber bands for tyres. Also sitting on -70mm springs uprated to iron girder strength and brakes that can stop a Boeing 747 in 50 yards from 200mph
                  Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    So I taken it you wouldn't be impressed with my snorting, barking, revvy camed, pinto powered RS that has enough torque to pull down a big house whilst running on 12 1/2" RS Alloys polished like mirrors and with rubber bands for tyres. Also sitting on -70mm springs uprated to iron girder strength and brakes that can stop a Boeing 747 in 50 yards from 200mph
                    nothing would beat the sound, the look and the style..............

cheeRS
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X