Comments On National Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments On National Day

Just wondered what people thought about National Day at Stanford Hall?

Personally I thought it was really good with a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Nice to put faces to names as they say. Some excellent cars to drool over but was a little disappointed that there were only 29 or so cars in attendance. All the cars which turned up were in excellent condition (But where were the rough ones)? I just like to see the cars still on the roads no matter what their condition as I suspect most of you do?
    Just because it's a show it doesn't mean if your car is a little rough round the edges or a comlete restoration case you can't display it.

Congrats on an excellent day, (Where will it be next year I wonder)?

FAO:- Paul (Apprentice Gimp) Spence!! :grin: Let's discuss wheels!!!!! he he
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

I really enjoyed it mate, was your car the red mexico in the front row on the end? with similar no. plate to julian spence's white mexico?
    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

That's the one. Am looking to get the original plate put back on as the plate at the mo is a private one. must get in touch with the DVLC to see if it's possible.

Comment

Yeah i was stood near u when u were talking to julian about his plate. Nice car u got there!
        Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Cheers, Thanx for that. Makes me feel good. Tis ok but needs a respray in my opinion but still has some original paint on so in two minds :shock:
          I can't stand the tyres either so looking for some nice ones that will suit those wheels better. Either that or swap them for some minilites/Superlites!!!!! Still not sure though :roll:

Comment

We should of done it,instead of been lazy :lol:
            sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Lazy was in your department mate!!!!!!!! :tdo13: he he, We'll get round to it.

Comment

here ya go frosti

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!!!!! That feels good :grin:

Comment

Working...
                  X