Another road trip to sunny Kent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another road trip to sunny Kent.

Well took another trip darn sarf yesterday with Johnny 'The Pencil' Peatman and Rodders the Rat to pick up Johnnys freshly welded Mk1 Mexico Shellsport shell that has been painstakingly rebuilt to a very very high standard. This car is gonna look awesome at the lakes next year boys, look out for it!!

Lifted onto trailer ready to come home:

Big grin from Johnny before leaving the workshop

2 nobbers giving it the once over, gotta be a caption competition this one!!

The brothers grim

Back end view

some weirdo peering in

thought i'd take it for a test drive, bit slow though

Johnny was a very happy boy yesterday. We did well to make it back as the nobber tied it on with string they never heard of ratchet straps in cotgrave

I'm sure the big lad will post more pics as the prep and paint gets under way, lot of sentimental value this car really looking forward to seeing it progress.

Crack on Johnny the lakes is only 9 months away
    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

looks good johnny come from a good stable me thinks
    MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

bet the washing didnt dry at home,since you tied the car on with the line.btw lookin good the shell of corse
      sigpic

Comment

cheers chesney or should i call you mr lane you forgot to tell them you lifted it onto the trailer with your nose lol joking apart a big thanks to chesney and rodders for helping me sunday and a big big thankyou to andy stapley for welding the old girl back together will post more pics soon

Comment

Working...
        X