Out for a run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out for a run

took the car out for its first real bit of mileage since i have owned it, in fact its more than what it had done in between previous mot's. done about 150 miles and everything felt ok, i think i could here a bit of diff noise on the overrun but i can live with that for now.
    went out for a belated Easter run with some West Wales members, good spin too, some very trying roads for the old Mk2, felt it all, not like the cossies etc i was with. i wouldn't have it any other way.......

looking stunning mate ...awseome view, looks like there could be some top roads arond there
    sigpic

Comment

car looks lovely m8

Comment

Looks like you near the slate quarrie's at Blaenau Festiniog
        cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

cracking pics.
          sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Looks like it was a good day out .
            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

nice group not enough MK1~2's though waht was that rover an interloper

Comment

You ****ed Brian?
                Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

If someone would have said "white RS" to me, I'd have said "Uggghhh"
                  If someone would have said "F.O.R.D. Nosecone" to me, I'd have said "Uggghhh"
                  If someone would have said "Thick Black Sidestripe" to me, I'd have said "Uggghhh"

I can't now explain why your car looks bloody brilliant, anddon, but it does! Absolute top looker!

Comment

cheers fellas,
                    as you know i haven't had this one that long and now i have started to spend some time with it, to make my mark on it if you know what i mean, i am lucky in the respect that previous owners have looked after it before me. i am glad people like her, she turned some heads today, even with a convoy of cossies.
                    Dave - i am not sure mate, i know it were up Llandovery way, at a resevior.
                    dasadrew - i know what you are saying mate, i wasn't sure when i bought it because it wasn't a colour scheme that i would of chosen and also the missus didn't like it. but now i love it and think the 7's make a huge difference.
                    Brian - you are right boss, not enough old skool and the Rover was nowt to do with us, it just wormed its sorry little aRSe in.

a few more shots of the place

Comment

thats would be good for a sprint or brake test LOL

Comment

your car looks very nice m8 thats the one i wanted....... :colors:
                        sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

lovely looking mk2 mate.
                          Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

i can only concur with what everybody else has said........... nice views!

cars looks good too mate.......LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X