Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Coming to UK / Europe

Hi All,

Im heading over to the UK and Europe in April / May next year and was wondering if anyone can tell me any good classic rally's that will be happening around this time or any good motoring Museums that are worth a look? Im currently trying to plan everything but having trouble finding stuff on the net.
    If I dont find some motorsport to go and watch i'll go crazy just touring around looking at piles of rocks and old churches!! haha.

lakes tour is normally early may
    am there there will be a round of the british historic rally championship in those months

Comment

Probably the best motor museum is The National Motor Museum at Beaulieu, to give you an idea,it is larger and more inter-active than the Southward museum at Paraparaumu (if you have been there) but doesnt have any planes or boats like Southward.

Comment

If you're heading over here to Ireland at some stage the rally of the lakes is on 1st weekend in may, well worth a trip up the gap for a look
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Craig NZ View Post
          Hi All,

Im heading over to the UK and Europe in April / May next year and was wondering if anyone can tell me any good classic rally's that will be happening around this time or any good motoring Museums that are worth a look? Im currently trying to plan everything but having trouble finding stuff on the net.
          If I dont find some motorsport to go and watch i'll go crazy just touring around looking at piles of rocks and old churches!! haha.

Craig,

If you get to Scotland , give me a call and your welcome to visit us up in the North!!

Steve

Comment

You are more than welcome to attend the Lakes Tour 2011

Furthest travelled award will be yours ! - lol

Unless I can find a local beauty queen with large in built airbags you can have the passenger seat in my car for the tour
            cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Cheers for all the replys guys. just getting some ideas at the moment so I have an idea of when different events are on as Ill probably only be able to see one Rally and visit one museum amongst all the things the girlfriend wants to go and see . any idea when your 2011 Rally calender will be released?

Comment

Whatever you're going to watch bring a brolley, suntan lotion, macintosh, sunglasses, duffle coat, shorts, wellies and flip flops.
                Enjoy your trip.
                If you're going to visit Northern Ireland let me know and I'll show you the pile of bricks, and the hole in the ground aka 'The Titanic experience'.
                We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

Working...
                X