Parking HELP London SE5 ? Kings College Hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking HELP London SE5 ? Kings College Hospital

Well, unfortunately I need to spend some days at kings College Hospital in London SE5 and I have a problem with parking and paying £2.00 per hour. Considering Im looking at about 4x days because my daughter is in for some operations and I need to be close by. I don’t mind getting a hotel, but none offer any parking that I can find.

So I wonder is there anybody in the .org that lives close just so I can dump my car on a driveway and walk to the hotel. I don’t mind a few miles on foot. I can reward with beer, wine cash or discounts on car parts. I don’t expect it for free, but don’t expect it to be £2.00 per hour!
    Why do we pay others to do a job we did ourselves?

Ever paid for conveyancing?

Originally posted by Scorted View Post
    Well, unfortunately I need to spend some days at kings College Hospital in London SE5 !
    where by is that, Camberwell ?

cheeRS
    sigpic

Comment

Yes mate Camberwell, do you know something then I have just 12 hours now before we go....... They called us and said a bed is available earlier than expected and get your bags packed for first thing in the morning. Its starting to feel rather urgent and serious now!
      Why do we pay others to do a job we did ourselves?

Ever paid for conveyancing?

Comment

Hi sorry, I just read your post.

If its not too late I live in Hornchurch (East London(ish)/ Essex. Its about an hour and a bit tube train ride from where I live to KCH if that is any good to you ? I can make a space on my drive for a few days, your more than welcome to use it gratis.

Hope your daughter is okay, its a good hospital.

Steve
        Steve

Comment

Working...
        X