sigpic

Welcome to the party, we've already taken it up the hole
    sigpic

Comment

Death and Taxes
      sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Relax folks , you're only worse off if you buy anything !!!!! Try not buying food or petrol though
        sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
        Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
        12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mk1gaz View Post
          Relax folks , you're only worse off if you buy anything !!!!! Try not buying food or petrol though
          food is zero rated for VAT so shouldnt be any different.

Comment

It might boost the ecomony until the new year - people buying stuff before the 20% VAT kicks in.

Comment

Originally posted by plentysideways View Post

You pay VAT on a Subway if you have it toasted

Hot food is VAT payable
              cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Originally posted by plentysideways View Post
                I won't be worrying about petrol very soon looks likely I will be laid off again next week. At least its the summer

Comment

Looks like attempts are being made to try and bring the country back from ruin.

Im all for people who genuinely cant work due to ill health or disability to receive some financial support. But the system is easy to fiddle and people are quite clearly getting far too many benefits.

You can come here from Poland and claim benefits for your children who are still in Poland.....Hundreds of thousands if not millions of pounds every week being paid out to people who dont even live here! madness!

Big Screen LCD's, Sky TV, Beer, Cigarettes, Internet, Car etc are luxuries in my book that need to be earnt and paid for with wages. If people can have these items on benefits they are getting far too much.

I will have to stop eating my Steak & Cheese bagettes at Subway as they are toasted......

Rant over!
                  Regards - Dave

www.northwalesclassicfords.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X