sad or what

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sad or what

after my bonnet flying up against the screen on the way back from the lakes tour , it hasnt been out the garage since not even to have a closer look at the damage and i havent even washed it

sometimes mate when things go wrong you gotta walk away and stay away, you'll know when its time to go back for a peek, prolly after the garage door has been bust open by yoofs

Comment

Sorry to hear about it mate had this happen on a rst in the late 80's
      Not as bad as you may think get in there and get it done its only a tin box
      "hakuna matata"

Comment

Bonnet and hinges here ifneeded. You'll get your enthusiasm back.
        Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

havent washed mine yet still got all the flies on the front from the m5 trip back
          sigpic

Comment

happened at our show last week guy spent all week trying to finish his mex working late into the night on friday got to the show ,at the end as he was leaving a rover stoved in his rear bumper and back panel ,to say he was gutted would have been an understatement but he's getting it fixed throughb the other guys insurance

Comment

Nice motor that mate!.Shame to keep it locked away,Hope it aint too major.a.t.b.

Comment

i fired up the xr3 today, first time the cover has been of since the 5th 09!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fast eddie View Post

WOTS ONE OF THOSE

Comment

Originally posted by fast eddie View Post
                    Grum done that once to the X, and covered it up for two years

cheeRS
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graham John View Post
                      Grum done that once to the X, and covered it up for two years

cheeRS
                      yep i sure did, but again you got the details wrong, it was 1 year, 11 months, 23 days, 16 hours and 36 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
                        yep i sure did, but again you got the details wrong, it was 1 year, 11 months, 23 days, 16 hours and 36 seconds

followed by 3-2-1 fire!
                        sigpic

Comment

lifted the bonnet today ( its mangled ) putting another on tomorrow to try and and straighten the hinges lol going camping at brook meadow on sat so who knows

Comment

Working...
                          X