Selling up all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord Lucan View Post
    I know where you are coming from but no shows for me as cars on grass has got a little boring now after 14 years of dedication to the shows not only that it is the same cars on the same grass so it is getting a little to routine so I am going to have a rest for a while
    Yep Si it may be a lot of the same old cars parked up together on the same old grass, but just turn up and give the car a wipe down, put the barbie on and open a tin of lager and sit in the sunshine and have a laugh with 50 - 100 like minded over 40's (in most cases ) reminiscing about the cars that got away in the 80's/90's when they cost a few quid to buy and even less to run

good luck with whatever you decide
    Cheers

Comment

Thanks Martin
      Lord Lucan

Rather push a Ford than Drive a Vauxhall

RSOC Member: 25467

My Car in the V/garage

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Yep Si it may be a lot of the same old cars parked up together on the same old grass, but just turn up and give the car a wipe down, put the barbie on and open a tin of lager and sit in the sunshine and have a laugh with 50 - 100 like minded over 40's (in most cases ) reminiscing about the cars that got away in the 80's/90's when they cost a few quid to buy and even less to run

good luck with whatever you decide
        Exactly how i see the shows

It smore the people than anything else
        Proud to be the RS500 registrar for www.rs500owners.com

Comment

Same this Si as you haven't had a chance to get any fun out of it yet.

Good luck with the sale.....it it don't go stick some gogo juice in and make those rear tyres like frosties head

bald

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

170 miles round the best roads in the Lake District and 1xx miles around the best roads of Snowdonia are not 'cars in a field' events get it out.

Nutty Professor

Comment

Si, you need to move over here in the sun as the boys here really arnt into concourse showing just driving there cars for 1000's of Klms and having the crack....its a breath of a freash air dude...There getting into more track events now as well.
              sigpic
              Missing the snow!!!!

Comment

Well lads as Robbo said the car was originally built for the track and boy does it handle I can definitely vouch for that maybe I am just burned of the whole scene I dont know what the answer is and as such best to break away from it all. If the car does not sell then it will remain in the garage until it either goes or I get my Mojo back and feel I need to get it out a rag it hard around a track. spent loads of time and effort on this car so I dont know why I feel the way I do got no answer for you on that. All I will say is if someone off here buys the car I know it will be cherished and be with people who love these cars so where better to pass it on.

Simon
                Lord Lucan

Rather push a Ford than Drive a Vauxhall

RSOC Member: 25467

My Car in the V/garage

Comment

Working...
                X