No announcement yet.

a big thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, an absolutely belting weekend, cracking Tour, great Craic and big success. Thanks to everyone involved as always
    Andy

If it doesn't break it's not modified enough
    www.clevelandrsoc.co.uk

Comment

Thanks to Steve and everyone who organised a truely fantastic weekend just glad to be back on the tour after missing 2 years even camped for the first time as well
      a top weekend Thanks
      Roll on Lakes 2011
      sigpic
      RSYoda

Comment

big thankyou to father,bobby and crew for all the hard work leading up to and on the weekend.think everybody was on a high the only lowpoint apart from the thieving ****,was heading off home.get the counter goin again farther
        sigpic

Comment

Great weekend with the best turnout of cars I have seen at any show, well done Steve and crew on a cracking event.

Comment

First time for me and my little van...cracking event and route was spot on...
            Ideal for my 1300 and 4:4 diff !!

Had a blast and met loads of great members

Many thanks and cant wait for the next one

Justin

Comment

Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

well done 2 everybody involved in this fantastic event...
                takes a lot 2 drag us down from the far north of scotland but this event makes it so worth while

was only a spectator this year but johnrst and his wife rose did the tour in their rs2000... putting in a near 900 mile round trip in his car...
                prob used the entire vpower supply for britain in the process

the standard of cars at the show was just amazing and what more can i say about gerards cars.... they are the stuff of dreams !!

back next year ??? OH YES
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X