Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Focus ST

Hi Lads,
    Does anyone have one? I'm thinking of picking up a 08 one. Can get a nice one for around 19k euro over here. What's the running costs like on em?
    Cheers
    sigpic

i just got rid one mine , i hardley drove it the mrs usually had it . I wish i hadn't of bought it though ;

it's a very heavy car in all aspects especially fuel when driven hard, i had a choice when i bought mine the ST or a VXR but chose the ST as it's boot was miles bigger.I should of stuck to my guns bought the VXR .....
    PAUL

Comment

I had an 08 ST2 in PF Blue and what an awesome car. It was quick, fun to drive and I always got to the end of my journey with a smile on my face. On the downside it drank like 'Oliver Reed', around town it averaged 19mpg and when I took it to the South of France it didn't get over 29mpg. The 2nd week of ownership I got a nail in the sidewall and I got stung for £170 notes for a new tyre. I ended getting shot of it last year for a new Mundano as my twin boys decided to sleep in grow bags and didn't have any room in the back (14 years ols, 5'10" & size 10 plates).

If you can get past the high runing costs then it's a top motor, real drivers car.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X