registrars, avo and rs owners clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• registrars, avo and rs owners clubs

i know we have some knowledgeable fellas on here and a few registrars etc i.e dave robbo, mexico mark, oggie etc

but would it be worth posting a list of who's who in order for some of the newer members to the board to get in touch with the relevant registrars for there model???
    i realise its an independant site but just thought it might be usefull
    sigpic

There is a new Mexico Registrar for AVO who is a prominent member on here. Contact with Registrars be it AVO or RSOC is a "Members" benefit.
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

www.avoclub.com or http://www.rsownersclub.co.uk/

Comment

im aware of that kev so get back in your box,
        there are members on here who havnt got a clue who each registrar is by there siggy.

im mearly asking would it help/ a good idea
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
          im aware of that kev so get back in your box,
          FPMSL

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
              in order for some of the newer members to the board to get in touch with the relevant registrars for there model???
              So, Someone who is not a member of either club should have access to a registrars expertise?? Surely you must agree that this should be a members benefit??

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                So, Someone who is not a member of either club should have access to a registrars expertise?? Surely you must agree that this should be a members benefit??

i can't believe i'm typing this ............................... but i agree with kev ..........
                PAUL

Comment

i havnt said that have i.
                  i said that rs and avo members might find it useful to know who these people are, also if they would want that info posting on here....
                  maybe it could be published in the club magazines if that would work??

as i say its only a small suggetion to try and help new members on here settle in and get to know whos who
                  ill assume from your reaction that your not keen
                  sigpic

Comment

Personally I don’t see a problem with showing who's who as per Louies suggestion if the relevant registrars wish to do so

But If I wasn’t a member of the RSOC or AVO club and I contacted a reggie for details of my car, I wouldn’t be surprised to have a membership form to complete as a first stage
                    Cheers Glyn

Comment

thats a great idea glynn,

would that be to your approval mr frost
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mogsmex View Post
                        Personally I don’t see a problem with showing who's who as per Louies suggestion if the relevant registrars wish to do so

But If I wasn’t a member of the RSOC or AVO club and I contacted a reggie for details of my car, I wouldn’t be surprised to have a membership form to complete as a first stage
                        Agree with this as it may get newbies to become members of the relevent club if the Reggie is helpful
                        Cheers

Comment

All details of registrars including phone numbers are included in either HAVOC or Rallye News. I personally don't think it would be a good idea to make these details "Public knowledge" as it would be unfair to both the registrars themselves and also to the paying members of the clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogsmex View Post

you'll already be busy enough as it is glynn .......
                            PAUL

Comment

Strictly speaking off on a tangent here and now to do with cars,

But I'm Regalia Manager for the main club..............for my sins............

Em xxx
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X