Trim/Vinyl cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trim/Vinyl cleaning

what products do ya use on the trim inside your cars guys and also what do ya use on the vinyl roofs.
    cheers

i use autoglym vinyl and rubber car though have only used it on my seats and door cards in the mk1 but pretty sure it would be fine on your vinyl roof.
    always use to use autoglym bumper car on my 16i for spoilers and door mirrors but may also do a good job for the roof.

you may find what your looking for here.

hope this helps

Comment

I'd use AutoGlym interior shampoo first to remove any ingrained grime, then the Vinyl/Rubber care as stated above.

Comment

yeah, autoglym interior shampoo first, on the vinyl, ( yes, you can use it outside too!) then bumper care, did a very very good job of cleaning the folding vinyl sunroof , when i bought it.

Comment

I also use the autoglym "rubber and vinyl care" for my roof and interior bits
          sigpic

Comment

Best thing ive found for my vinyl roof is boot polish.
            sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

paul u must watch out for the giving away those tips ;-)

Comment

PMSL,sorry ricksta
                sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Trim/vinyl cleaning

I use Armourall (check spelling) - apply with a small piece of sponge and wipe off any excess if necessary. Spray or soak the armourall into the sponge and not directly onto the trim.
                  RUD1T

Comment

I used to use ArmorAll as it is quite an intensive treatment. However, I found that the effect didn't last very long at all. On a typical front plastic bumper it only lasted about 2-3 days. OK for Show Days though!

Comment

i find boot polish on the rear spoiuler works a treat, and also on the sidewalls of tryes

http://theplateman.com/ - euro/german plates

Comment

wax for vinyl roofs

Hi i recently purchased Big Johnies yellow custom which has a black vinyl,John gave me a tin of turtle wax vinyl polish which is fantastic, you rub it on, wait a couple of hours and brush excess off with a shoe-brush, the roof vinyl looks brand new,tin looks quite old,dont know if product is still available.

Comment

Working...
                        X