Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icelands Volcanic dust..............

has it affected many on here ?

i was supposed to have flown to cork today, thats not happening now, and ditto my flight to Milan later this week

know of loads of people stuck in countries and unable to get 'Home'

cheeRS
    sigpic

the mother and father in law are stuck in italy - dont think there 2 bothered though

Comment

i wouldnt say hes stuck , as he lives abroad

....but my brother is due home next week from bangk ok , just in time for the lakes show , furthest travelled ...?

Comment

two of the lads who on duty tomorrow are stuck in egypt
        Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

My mate is going to St. Lucia to get married. The whole family were going (30+ people) and they were meant to have flown out on Friday last week.

Gutted for them

they are waiting on stand by incase there is a change
          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            My mate is going to St. Lucia to get married. The whole family were going (30+ people) and they were meant to have flown out on Friday last week.

Gutted for them

they are waiting on stand by incase there is a change

Comment

Was meant to fly offshore today but all the helicopters up here have been grounded too. There are guys been waiting to go offshore since thursday.
              Checked in this morning at 8am and was cancelled at 8.10 !!
              However i`m lucky as i get paid my 2 hours as i had checked in when cancelled .
              Got to go back tomorrow at 12pm to try again
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
                two of the lads who on duty tomorrow are stuck in egypt
                i seem to recall there was a little dust problem more local than the icelandic one...................

cheeRS
                sigpic

Comment

my work mate got back from a skiing holiday today by coach, 2 days late and over 24 hours on a coach with 2 young girls, he;s was not happy

my mum & dad were due to fly to egypt last friday, thats been cancelled but they will get their money back

Comment

Were not flying at work. Bloody rediculous if you ask me helis aren't likely to go anyway near that altitude. Hope there ain't no conflicts anytime
                    soon cos the armed forces won't be able to do anything

Comment

Originally posted by lee bishop View Post
                      Were not flying at work. Bloody rediculous if you ask me helis aren't likely to go anyway near that altitude. Hope there ain't no conflicts anytime soon cos the armed forces won't be able to do anything

exactly my concern Lee, were bollo xed if the Daleks decide to invade this week

cheeRS
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graham John View Post
                        exactly my concern Lee, were bollo xed if the Daleks decide to invade this week

cheeRS

Regards - Dave

www.northwalesclassicfords.co.uk

Comment

Don't understand, apparently nothing is allowed to fly..?

While walking the dog last night there was a plane up at altitude around 10.30pm Travelling west to east.
                          Then had three planes over today all propeller no jets but still bigger than private planes.
                          Along with a helicopter not police or air ambulance but a nice Royal Blue one.
                          Mark....

Comment

Ju's mum has a cruise on the Danube booked starting thursday - shes made arrangements for a 24hr coach trip to Germany wednesday now

Ju's reaction .................... "shite happens"

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
                              Ju's mum has a cruise on the Danube booked starting thursday - shes made arrangements for a 24hr coach trip to Germany wednesday now

Ju's reaction .................... "shite happens"

ashactly m8

Comment

Working...
                              X