Stuck in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in the UK

Well still at home should have flown to US yesterday ,but lack of planes.
    Anyone else due to fly out ?

Now hoping this goes on for next couple of weeks as the mrs wants to rearrange as soon as planes are flying ,even if I have to miss the lakes

Can custom and Grum keep faning the flames under that volcano please
    CheeRS Neil

Part of my job is flying so all is good for me as it means I've got more time off
    I know that doesn't help you much and I'm sorry it has mucked up your plans
    They've cancelled all flights for tomo already and think it might last for longer!?
    Cheers

Dazzle

Comment

I,m stuck in Mexico.been told Thursday if were lucky.

Comment

if you want me to take your car around the tour, just leave the keys under the mat

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
          if you want me to take your car around the tour, just leave the keys under the mat
          Sure the Mrs would gladly give you the car ,not just the keys
          CheeRS Neil

Comment

cool, i'll make a donation to charity

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzle View Post
              Part of my job is flying so all is good for me as it means I've got more time off
              I know that doesn't help you much and I'm sorry it has mucked up your plans
              They've cancelled all flights for tomo already and think it might last for longer!?
              Think this will drag on for a few weeks from what ive read ,then still got to rearrange holiday once the airlines get sorted ,priority im sure will go to getting people home first.

Richie hope its extending a holiday not a buisness trip
              CheeRS Neil

Comment

My partner was meant to be back Friday morning, after a trip to Sorrento. She's managed to get a coach back to Calais after a overnight stop in Strasburg and another coach is picking her up from Dover so should be home by midnight.

No real biggie in the grand scale of things...apart from she's a Teacher and has 48 kids with her . First she knew about it was when a kid came in hysterics saying she was going to miss a N-Dubs concert on Sat night !!
                Steve

Comment

my brother and his girlfriend are due to fly out to new york on wednesday doing a tour of north/south america for 6 months then fly to australia for a year ...... dont think they're adventure is going to start on time somehow

my car in the vBGarage

***Don't Fool With The Old Skool***

Comment

supposed to have Flown to Cork today (little Island,) for four days, ah well, keep watching for news.

went to a wedding saturday, bride and groom supposed to have flown to japan today

mate of mine stuck in Innsbruck since thursday last week, cannot get home

cheeRS
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X