Relief !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relief !

Some time ago i posted up about the possibility of being laid off as the company was laying off 40 of us. Well yesterday i got the call to come in to the office for my consultation along with 5 other guys. I was first to be called in and was told that i would be safe from the pay off !!. Also my supervisor promotion that was put on hold will now take effect from 1st of May . The other 5 weren`t so lucky but got to look out for no1 in this game i`m afraid. Its a massive massive relief and the missus is overjoyed too .

Just hope for a busy summer now so i can start saving the pennies again
    sigpic

Pleased for you mate, I'm sure you were very worried, must be a good feeling.

Dave
    Regards - Dave

www.northwalesclassicfords.co.uk

Comment

Worrying times. Well done you
      cheeRS
      Ian
      sigpic

"Live everyday as if it was your last, because one of these days, it will be."
      Jeremy Schwartz.

"Better to burn out than fade away"

Comment

Well done !....nioce to hear good news for a change

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

glad its worked out ok for you, bet its a huge relief

cheeRS
          sigpic

Comment

great news fella, as you say when you have a family you have to look after no 1

Comment

Originally posted by mk2ddc View Post
              Some time ago i posted up about the possibility of being laid off as the company was laying off 40 of us. Well yesterday i got the call to come in to the office for my consultation along with 5 other guys. I was first to be called in and was told that i would be safe from the pay off !!. Also my supervisor promotion that was put on hold will now take effect from 1st of May . The other 5 weren`t so lucky but got to look out for no1 in this game i`m afraid. Its a massive massive relief and the missus is overjoyed too .

Just hope for a busy summer now so i can start saving the pennies again
              Shit happens. Lucky this time! Well done

Comment

CHeers guys, we`ve even managed to sell our shi**y freelander and are picking up our new pajero today .
                Cannot wait
                sigpic

Comment

thats great news

Comment

Working...
                  X