were did Wales come in the table then GJ

PS did you sort the car for me
    pps Im more famous than you
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
      pps Im more famous than you

lol,

went to the game in Cardiff yesterday,(along with 74,000 other fans) was seated in the lower section, South Stand, sat directly in front of me, Two Girls who were quite passionate about their rugby, think their names were Carol and linda, and they were from Pyle, Bridgend.

anyway, after the final whistle, i just sat there to let the crowds dissapear (it can be chaotic when every one leaves enmasse) as did the two Girls who were still finishing off their pints .

we got talking about the game, (a great Welsh victory by the Way, Andy) and then work, and both said that they worked at RAF St Athan,
      "oh i said, do you know the guy in the guardhouse" (and thats all i said) "Would that be the big fella " one said............

anyway, i rings AndyC and put the girls on the line to speak with him, and yes, they knew him as they collect the keys from him when they work there, one works on air traffic control, the other on general maintainance, Honest, they actually knew him

Expect some 'wind ups' Andy, the girls are now fully clued up on missing flywheels, short wheelbase RS2000's, long propshafts, and princess calipers.....................

AndyC, i must meet him down the pub soon................

cheeRS
      sigpic

Comment

any pictures of the girls as they have got to be better than looking at pictures of andyc

Comment

didnt have the camera with me Steven, no doubt Andy will get a pic with them before the week is out.......

cheeRS
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X