google street view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plentysideways View Post
    Thanks for that. How did you contact them?
    When you are in street view at the bottom left hand corner is "REPORT PROBLEM", click on that and it gives you options to choose from.

I asked for about six photos to be removed as it showed my RS in about 4 of them from all sort of angles then found the wifes car outside her work with number plate on full view (front & back) so asked for them to be removed as well.

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by hotrs2000 View Post
        When you are in street view at the bottom left hand corner is "REPORT PROBLEM", click on that and it gives you options to choose from.

I asked for about six photos to be removed as it showed my RS in about 4 of them from all sort of angles then found the wifes car outside her work with number plate on full view (front & back) so asked for them to be removed as well.
        why ????

Comment

Originally posted by steven f View Post
          why ????
          Didn't want my garage where I keep the RS on the internet for all to view, and the number plate issue was that Google said they have made all faces and car number plates blurred yet they had the wife’s car reg on show - I just think this is big brother going a bit to far in my opinion.

Yes I know you can walk down any street in the world and take a photo and post it on the internet but people have to hunt out that photo but "Street View" is used by many people each day who's only job is to look out for places/cars/houses to visit without the owner's of those cars/houses knowing, again my opinion.

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

Working...
          X