First time out and offers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time out and offers

I was amazed today, i know how much interest our cars get when out on the roads etc but i had her out today for a spin.
    As it happens i was going to see a man about YEV 207L (which incidently he is prepared to take to Margam Park this year). I pulled up at his garage and two fellas came out from looking at the new Range Rovers etc and pestered me to sell it, one of them has a Lotus Cortina. I said its not for sale, everything is for sale in this day and age he said, how much do you want for it? but i stuck to me guns of course.

good job m8 don't sell.....
    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

hehe your not the only one, mine is still in bits in the garage, i was in there working on it and some guy pulls over, gets out of his cars and asks how much i want for it. "sorry its not for sale"

its good to know that if for reson i have to sell it i will have no problem doing so. (but its never goin to hapen TBH)

More Pics
      1978 RS Mexico
      Rear wheel drive 4 t3h win \\o/

Comment

I had 3 separate people grab me today..was only on the way for an MOT for an hour!!
        Came back to the car and a guy's taking a photo of it!!

Comment

its wild init
          the other day even the AA man got off his arse and jumped out of the vn i was driving to have a look. my boy said " Dad why are they all looking at you car, on top of his voice " - i said "its because its a real car boy" and they are agreed

Comment

when you use it as a daily driver you get them comments everyday

some times it can be nice, and sometimes maybe a little annoying, getting asked questions like "is that a mexican one?" or "my dad had one of those mate [insert "what he did to it" here]. but much more fun than a new 'un none the less

http://theplateman.com/ - euro/german plates

Comment

when i was at the MOT station last week i had loads of people there looking over the car and asking loads about it , and everyone you speak to has had one or knows someone thats had one
              sigpic

Comment

concur everyones thoughts

I paid peanuts for mine but get offers EVERY time its out

NIge

Comment

Working...
                X