Great way to spend a saturday night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great way to spend a saturday night!

Evening all. Just wondering if anyone else is on the graveyard shift tonight? I'm working 7pm - 7am although with any luck at about 4am we will be stopped due to high winds (i work at the port of felixstowe)

i must admit the boredom on these long shifts used to get to me,but i now have the internet on my phone, a psp AND a copy of CF on me at all times so the boredom has gone

my car in the vBGarage

***Don't Fool With The Old Skool***

you want to hope andy c is not on nights, he will bore the tits off you!!!!
    sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Originally posted by paul spence View Post
      fooook you northern monkey
      Jonny youre ok matey im on days off back in on days wednesday
      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

graveyard , who mentioned a graveyard ........... you want a stone fixing ?

Comment

[quote=grum;456412]graveyard , who mentioned a graveyard ........... you want a stone fixing ? [/quote
          No Gra GJ wants you to raise his car
          Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Rs200 white

Originally posted by grum View Post
            graveyard , who mentioned a graveyard ........... you want a stone fixing ?

blimey you're on the ball arent you you work on comission or something?

Don't you listen to them andy, you havent bored me YET

my car in the vBGarage

Comment

what is it you do
              sigpic

Comment

Rs200 white

I am a "floating terminal operative" at the port of felixstowe. Basically i am a flexible worker trained in multiple skills to cover where needed. Mainly drivin g IMVs (kind of like lorrys) moving boxes to and from quay cranes, but i also drive forklifts, do handballing,paper running etc etc. Eventually i will be trained up for full shipworking,mooring etc and even driving r.t.g's (rubber tyred gantry cranes). Its a varied job but plays havoc with your social life. I am on call for an average of 84hrs a fortnight for 6,8,or 12hr shifts day or night. I may be call at 1 in the afternoon and told i'll be working that night. Its a bit of a bastard but you do get 1 unavailible day a fortnight and you can work the system a bit if you know what you're doing i cant complain anyway as within 1 and a half years of starting i'd saved enough for the mex AND bought a house, not bad for a 26yr old with no previous skills

my car in the vBGarage

Comment

i cant complain anyway as within 1 and a half years of starting i'd saved enough for the mex AND bought a house, not bad for a 26yr old with no previous skills [/quote]

Thats really good going that mate
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote=Andyc;456415]
                    Originally posted by grum View Post
                    graveyard , who mentioned a graveyard ........... you want a stone fixing ? [/quote

No Gra GJ wants you to raise his car

cheeRS
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by paul spence View Post

i think his phone is Broke, Spence, aint heard a pip off him since the Ireland defeat of England yesterday

cheeRS
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X