iphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iphone

any networks got any deals on? and whats the 3g and 3gs about? 8 gig must be enough is it?

any ifo guys?
    Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

3GS has GPS built in 3G doesn't. 3G therefore uses triangulation from phone masts for mapping and other functions that require location information. 3GS is video capable whilst 3G isn't.

Existing Orange customers can upgrade to 3G phone for free if paying £30 per month.

Cracking bit of kit in either version.

Memory size depends on what you want to store on it as it is an iPod as well, loads of applications available for all sorts of things.
    Richard
    sigpic

Comment

i pay 35 a month with orange and my contract is up but they want 65 pound one off payment then 35 month for a 16 gig 3gs phone is that the cheapest about?
      Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

dont get one wayne they aint waterproof

Comment

Got mine last month on Vodafone. £40 a month for 900 mins and unlimited everything else. You will pay £59 for the phone on the £40 tarrif or it's free on the £45 a month. Absolutely love it.
          Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Bloody hate touch screens.

Technologys great but can't get away with them!

RETRO RULES.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
              Bloody hate touch screens.

Technologys great but can't get away with them!

RETRO RULES.
              You're too old.

Comment

Touch sceens are good but not waterproff

Comment

wayne..they make break, like the trophy, if left you know where
                  MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
                    wayne..they make break, like the trophy, if left you know where
                    PMSL

Comment

on 02 600 mins, 500 txts, unlimited internet, £35 a month , £89 up front for the iphone , but if you get it through carphone warehouse you can trade your old phone against it , i just got £106 for a 2 year old nokia n95 8gb

only had the iphone a few days and I just cant put it down , big downside is the battery runs down very fast
                      sigpic

Comment

Wayne

Until today I'd have said that 8GB was plenty but I ran out - lol

As for the phone, I've always had Nokias but I've never looked back after changing to the iPhone and I'm still on the original version (and am using it now which says a lot as I'd never used a Nokia in anger for browsing). I'm just waiting for the summer for the iPhone 4 before I upgrade
                        Andy

If it doesn't break it's not modified enough
                        www.clevelandrsoc.co.uk

Comment

Dont forget the insurance cover, My 9 year old took a picture on saturday with mine and dropped it! Only 2 foot onto a thick carpeted floor, picked it up and no damage at all Bonus!!!!!!! Pressed the home button and nothing Made a appointment and Went to the Apple store on Sunday and guess what the reply was ??? Ohh that happens all the time sir Still love the phone tho and your right about the battery life,
                          sigpic

Comment

i pay £24 a month 900 mins unlimited every thing else on 3 and dont have a lot of problems with signal (as most of you know)
                            Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Everyone has them, so I went for a S.E. W995 instead.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X