Iphone cant swim !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone cant swim !!

Doin my tidy up bit before i went to bed last week and when i dropped a cup in the sink i let go of my phone aswell

did the wrong thing by charging it in the morning and it turns out that my bank account doesn't have the phone insurance i thought it had

phone still sort of works incoming and outgoin only (didnt realise how sad i was totally lost without it )

cant see the screen unless its in the correct light and the battery goes flat quicker than it normally did ,which was fast

well pis5ed off Bill

get it on ebay (tell the truth) they still go for big money broken

then buy a working second hand 3G

Nutty Professor

Comment

phone still sort of works incoming and outgoin only (didnt realise how sad i was totally lost without it )???.

Never really bin able to work out much else other than in/out calls, oh! and camera!!.but do get a little 'lost' to say the least if i forget it at home!,A bit like not puttin yer pants on.

Comment

well u aint had an iphone then
        I could count on my fingers how many times i've switched my computer on since i got my phone honestly total isolation from all going on around me ,my pics ,music ,internet ,google maps ,games and all my apps

Comment

Can you stick it in the oven at a low heat for a couple of hours just to dry it out?
          Works for most other electronics that go swimming.
          We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by oxb1l View Post
            well u aint had an iphone then
            I could count on my fingers how many times i've switched my computer on since i got my phone honestly total isolation from all going on around me ,my pics ,music ,internet ,google maps ,games and all my apps
            No mines not an iphone mate!.Gonna suffer enough with w****rs cramp, never mind having texters finger as well!!!

Comment

Originally posted by youngpecker View Post
              No mines not an iphone mate!.Gonna suffer enough with w****rs cramp, never mind having texters finger as well!!!
              LOL ! forgot to mention the wullie thorn

Comment

Working...
              X