Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BEFORE I COMIT DOES ANYONE KNOW OF.........................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there 2 different shades of beige?

im sure the one ive seen seems lighter
    sigpic

Comment

Tuscan Beige
      and Sierra Beige I think it was called ?

Comment

Plus Cordoba Beige ?

CheeRS Neil.
        sigpic

www.auto-restoration.co.uk

Comment

I had a beige one once. That's just the way Glasurit filler-primer is.

Comment

Ummmmmmmm... interesting comments. three owners, every mot. owned for fifteen years ??? do i attach a greater on that than the colour ??. ok, cat amongst the pigeons time. strip to a shell, bear shell, colour change to match interior ?? signal amber perhaps ?? comments chaps.

Comment

first beige 1 i saw was years ago , 1990 ish , first thought was uugghh.

there wernt that many around then , how many were in that colour .??

but that colour dont look bad at all now ,proper oldschool colour ...

think i saw 1 beige mk2 at all last years shows , and it got a fair bit of attention

keep it real

Comment

Nevada beige is also a Ford colour used on the mk2.

In my opinion any beige is minging! Sounds like a nice original car, but every time you open the garage door will it make you smile?

cheeRS Ders.

Comment

Got to agree with Ders there, if you are going to be paying out a lot of money then you want it to be a preferable colour, not your last choice! I personally would not care what colour, but ultimately you will have to look at it all the time and so the decision can only be yours.

Hope that is of some help, if you tell me to get lost then I totally understand....LOL

Lee

Comment

Working...
                  X