Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIAMOND BRITE ULTRA

Anyone heard of this stuff???
    Ive just bought another Focus ST in Red ( i was getting to old for my Orange one ) And it has been treated with this stuff from new...
    Must admit it shines like a mother!!!! And rain does repel from it very easily... It has a 6 year Gaurantee...and says i never need to wax it again, just wash with the Preserver (bought from ebay) and chamois dry and the gloss just reappears.... it is very very good, so ive just bought a load off ebay so i can do my other cars...it cost £250 for Ford to do it but costs less than a tenner to buy it yourself then to do it yourself which is easy enough.... Anyone on here ever used it?? what were your thoughts etc???
    sigpic

Well the detailing forums say all that stuff is crap compared to using proper detailing products. Not tried it myself mind, but I can recommend products like poorboys and good ole dodo juice .
    [/quote]ford-rs.co.uk

Mark
    Ex X-pack owner

Comment

Dunno about detailing guys but i had a coat of put on my cossie by the valeter in the dealer i was working at FOC, i noticed it was much easier to keep clean, the water seemed to bead off of it and the dirt didnt seem to stick, plus i didnt have to wax it for at least another year after, i just used to chamois it off after a wash.
      I am 90% sure it was diamond brite but they did use Super Guard aswell and as it was free i didnt ask too many questions as too what he had used

sigpic

Comment

A garage I used to work at used it all the time, the valeters swore by it, but not used it myself

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          Well the detailing forums say all that stuff is crap compared to using proper detailing products. Not tried it myself mind, but I can recommend products like poorboys and good ole dodo juice .
          No mate... It doesnt consist of any detailing... Just the body of the car, its Brilliant...ill keep to my other products for the detailing, but for the outside ill deffo be using this from now on.
          sigpic

Comment

come and do my 4x4 eddie then i'll tell you if its any good

Nutty Professor

Comment

I use supergard 100 good product just polished mine today its a silicone not a wax,apply direct from a sponge and leave for 30 mins and wipe off what a shine £3 to £4 on ebay garages charge £190+ to apply the above same product
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by topaz View Post
                come and do my 4x4 eddie then i'll tell you if its any good

I,ll be round in an hour...
                sigpic

Comment

i'll bring you a brew out

Nutty Professor

Comment

Originally posted by topaz View Post
                    i'll bring you a brew out

And the keys to ye Mex
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JAVAGREENGUF View Post
                      And the keys to ye Mex
                      yeah you can wax that with your posh turtlewax too

Nutty Professor

Comment

Ive heard of it but never used it, Seen similar type stuff too and its called toughseal. Its utter sh1t and you would get a better result with wd40!!.
                        I just stick to my blackfire products. Bit expensive but defo worth it
                        sigpic

Comment

My mates at the honda main dealers use it all the time and charge £200 for it . Works great according to them .
                          sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
                          Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
                          12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

eddie have used diamond brite loads must still have 10+ kits here but then used supa guard similar stuff just make sure car is nice and shiny before applying its a easy way to keep a good all year round shiny works well on day to day cars much prefer a good polish every now and again

Comment

Yeah they are good,ive just bought some Bilthamber wax and the new wash and its really good
                              sigpic
                              Proper rallying is done down the lanes!

Comment

Working...
                              X