withers of winsford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• withers of winsford

just found an old business card of theirs.any ideas what year they opened and when they stopped ?
    what i need is a high horse like the others have !

This doesn't really answer your questions but by coincidence I found this site earlier today:

Has some interesting pics

Comment

if its not on his site i could find out, had a good chat with Cal last year when visiting his place, has loads of files that he has kept over the years,
      funnily he mailed this link to a few the other day,
      check out the marina

100% satisfaction guaranteed. Hassle-free shopping. We help you find the right domain name.
      MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Like the sinister backing music about halfway through, sounds like a Sweeney blag in progress.

Comment

pmsl at the flat front then it locks up - even the music goes all ****y

(why the **** has that stupid ****ing swear check changed the work ....... w o n k y ????????????? is it dyslexsic (sp)

Comment

Withers stopped operating in 1990

cheeRS
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graham John View Post
              Withers stopped operating in 1990

cheeRS
              After experiencing difficulty in obtaining RS body panels from my local Ford dealers I was directed to Withers of Winsford. Withers had by then moved to the Verdin Exchange in the town where I bought my original Ford inner/outer wings and front panel on 27/04/91. At that time I remember Cal saying that he was receiving them covered in dust now which indicated that they were reaching the bottom of the Ford pile for any future supply.

Tim.

Comment

mike youngs

sorry for going of on another tangent but i remember a few cars up here with mike young stickers they were supposed to be prominent RS dealers are they still about

Comment

Working...
                X