Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance

just been inquireing about insurance for next year and the arseholes decided that if i wanted to keep my rs wheels, spots and lowering blocks they you charge me £2000 more looks like its another year of monster trucking

Originally posted by ///Col-Col\\\ View Post
    just been inquireing about insurance for next year and the arseholes decided that if i wanted to keep my rs wheels, spots and lowering blocks they you charge me £2000 more looks like its another year of monster trucking
    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

not funny big nose

Comment

Which company has quoted you that

I paid £150 for an agreed RSOC valuation of £15k, 3000 miles a year and all the modifications listed on the car with Adrian Flux
        Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Which company has quoted you that

I paid £150 for an agreed RSOC valuation of £15k, 3000 miles a year and all the modifications listed on the car with Adrian Flux
          You have to be old to get deals col-col is still wet behind the ears

Nutty Professor

Comment

I just got mine insured Hagerty very good i recommend them
            sigpic

Comment

oh to be a teenager again, feel sorry for you young peeps, try hegerty son

Protect your classic vehicles with classic car insurance from Hagerty - the UK's leading classic car insurance provider. Get a quote today!

Comment

Originally posted by ///Col-Col\\\ View Post
                LOL.
                You only get cheap insurance when the modification list includes baby seat LOL
                We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

Working...
                X