Any ideas where my posts went?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas where my posts went?

I cant see them any more and did not recieve any message saying why they would be moved?

Quite rude really? I am surprised??

RSOC # 15852

New Zealand RSOC Editor

Only 1 post of yours moved Dave - (If others have vanished let me know and I will check the server)

Your - "I am Selling up"

As with all threads advising of items coming up for sale soon they get deleted unless they are itemised and priced

Not many rules on here Dave but the advert rule is one of them

Feel free to put as many items for sale without any advertising fee but the ad must include a price per item
    cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Other Dave beat me to it ...

Comment

Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post

What posts Dave?

Other-Dave isn't normally the one to remove things on here.
        It was Daves "I am selling up" thread

Looking at some of the replies to his thread I was not the only one who thought it was an advert

10 replies

cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post

Other Dave beat me to it ...
          Nice to see the 2 minute edit button is working well - lol lol
          cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

when did that rule about putting a price to things start then ??????

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
              when did that rule about putting a price to things start then ??????
              Attached Files

Comment

Yes I did say I am selling up, but also said in the same thread that it was not a for sale advert and was asking for info on selling and timings? Ok, I am not stupid and admit I was drumming up initial interest, but I did specify that it was not a for sale advert and that when I decide to go ahead I would be posting individual adverts for each car. You know me by now Dave, we have took the **** out of each other for too many years now? I was diplomatic as I thought was ok to be?

As said reviously, waht ever? It was not an advert so nothing lost. I dont get upset over little internet quibbles. Its not like its real ife atthe end of the day!

By the way, cheers to all the folks that sent me emails since I put this particular thread up. But its Daves site and he is a good egg! Even though he uses a feather nancy duster onhis cars...!! Ha ahr!!

Cheers

Dave...
                RSOC # 15852

New Zealand RSOC Editor

Comment

Originally posted by BigDave View Post

But its Daves site and he is a good egg! Even though he uses a feather nancy duster onhis cars...!! Ha ahr!!

Cheers

Dave...
                  I may only use a feather duster but look how you ended up last time you broke rules

cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

You should have seen me yesterday!! That drunk I could not work out how to open the train doors at Darlington Sation... Next stop York...DOH!!!
                    RSOC # 15852

New Zealand RSOC Editor

Comment

Working...
                    X