Dutch Mk1/2 meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
    Ricky, 2 of the first 3 meetings at Baarlo were on the first Sunday of October.
    Paul, didn't know about the tax-situation overthere, good info.

Say that if we book it for the 12th of September do you think the clash with the European Ford Event would be a terrible thing?
    (older Fords to our event, newer to the EFE)
    leon my memory must be getting worse was prob. the last couple at5 the race track then the big camp site they were in sept i think we prob. didnt tax em when we came over anyway paul remember the plates we used to fit as soon as we got off the boat hehehehehehehe oh happy days

sept would be ok i think summer would be best

Comment

Leon, any updates ?

Cheers, Paul
      sigpic

Comment

Hi Paul,

the preparations of this meeting are ongoing, it is probably going to be an Indoor Classic Ford Meeting but the date is still not set as the RSOC still don't know when ND is. I phoned Giz and KevC 2 weeks ago and they both said they will let me know when ND is.

Leon.

PS: is there a 2010 Snowdonia Tour?

Comment

leon, the early baarlo events where great fun, even camping on de berckt !!
          maybe something similar, its been a while.
          living life close to the hedge!

Comment

Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post

PS: is there a 2010 Snowdonia Tour?
            Yes Leon, 10/11/12 September

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

AndyC will be there, he is going with someone named 'Van Dash'

cheeRS
              sigpic

Comment

went to holland a few years ago with one of the classic ford mags tours. it was a ripper weekend, bloody hot too eh aled?? its a piece of cake crossing over on the harwich ferry overnight but i was in my pug 307CC

Comment

Originally posted by lee bishop View Post
                  went to holland a few years ago with one of the classic ford mags tours. it was a ripper weekend, bloody hot too eh aled?? its a piece of cake crossing over on the harwich ferry overnight but i was in my pug 307CC
                  Yes,it was a great 'trip' for you lot

Your Pug was a nice car ....at least you had air con when we were sweating quartz

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Working...
                  X