Car Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Away

Well folks thats my little rs away today. Davy (bluevan1) and stan the man made the long journey this morning to collect it (5 hours).

A bit sad to see it go but at least i know its gone to a good home and will be restored to a very high standard I`ll be able to keep tabs on the progress once he starts his resto thread .

So money in the bank on monday and now the hard saving bit starts all over again , but this time i`ll keep going till i can afford to buy a completed car this time !!
    sigpic

hi

hi aw the best hope u find a good rs or mk2 sport etc .then u can have yr buzz in it.well got home ok was a long trip but was a great run up to pick the rs resto up.so its in the garage for now mate .got a big garage to see on thurs so it may get moved there if the deal with the owner is sealed..... pop into mr miller in dundee on wae home we did a we deal on 2x inner sills new,2x outer sills new ,new crossmenber,and new front spoiler,and some odds and ends,2x new splash panels also in deal .....it will be a task but all rot will get cut out and be mint when its finshed

old fords never die...

thanks
    dav
    dav

Comment

Working...
    X