No announcement yet.

LCD TV's ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes changing the cable box picture setting to RGB really made a difference to picture quality and got rid of all the fuzzy outlines etc . If anyone else hasn't done this then do it ASAP and you'll be amazed . Shame the bloke in the shop didn't mention that simple thing would make such a big difference .
    It's a bit like engines , most people have ££££ engines set up wrong and wonder why the run shite , it's same thing with TV's then !!!!
    sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
    Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
    12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark M View Post
      100% agree.
      my panasonic plasma is a few years old, but i was not impressed when i first fired it up.
      searched about on tv forums,(info here-- http://www.avforums.com/forums/index.php ) and bought some good quality scart leads.
      totally transformed the picture. think they were about 30-40 quid each, but well worth it.

gaz, will get the brand info for you if you like. ?
      Ok thanks . The tv geek in the shop said that scart leads are bottom of the food chain , then gold scarts , then the 3x coloured leads and then the best is the HDMI leads . Mines on the cheap crappy scart leads at the moment but the picture is good enough really . I'll change them later though .
      sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
      Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
      12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

Working...
      X