broken xmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broken xmas

so did anyone have anything thats already broken ?

Ju's sons xbox fifa game played for an hour before it packed up, keeps saying "dirty dics, clean", but there seems to be a 'cloudy' edge all around the outside of the disc itself any ideas, box ? or disc ??

then my unexpected digital scalextric ferrari prezzie packed up just as i was going to take the win - didnt crash it, just stopped

ho ho hum

Originally posted by grum View Post
    then my unexpected digital scalextric ferrari prezzie packed up just as i was going to take the win - didnt crash it, just stopped

ho ho hum

at least it didnt burst into flames like some have in the past

cheeRS
    sigpic

Comment

gutter mate i bought a compressor only a cheap one for throwing in the ute for doing shite round the house well mainly for the nail gun for the fence, i'm on the third one now in the end i was so ****ed off i threw a fit in the shop and i got an upgrade lol. i recon it won't be long before it's ****ed to. the first one filled up them stopped the second did not even work the biggest hassel is taking the blooby things back

Comment

ellis crashed his remote control helicopter on the first flight, its being glued

Nutty Professor

Comment

Originally posted by topaz View Post
          ellis crashed his remote control helicopter on the first flight, its being glued
          bet the hedge looks nice tho ............................................glue, mind them fingers lad

Comment

Working...
          X