What to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do

well as some of you know i have a mk2 shell in fair condition my xmas question is what to do with it. i fancey doing a few comps in it so do i build it as a comp car or build it std and use it as is. i am tempted to cut it up arch it 5 link the rear end. i have a falcon lsd axel in good nick but it means choping it up and fitting arch's to it, so do i go down the road of building a rally car or keep it std and build the car quicker. i have no real time constraints. i have no problem with doing the work as i have all the tools and workshop to do it in. just strugling to make my mind up on what to do. i want to keep it pinto powerd as i'm not looking for big power just a fun car to drive. i have the blue book and keep looking at it ahhahah i should have thrown it away years ago lol. oh just to put you in the picc i am a panel beater so i have no issues with the panel work and welding and not thrown by a big job as they have been my bred and butter for years.

arch and 5 link it
    sigpic

Comment

same as above,got to love an arched car
      sigpic

Comment

so i recon i better start looking for bit's lol not to many out here but i see the odd set of alley panels out here for sale, i got 10 ltr of paint stripper today so that will keep me busy for a while. i have been making room for it in the shed i have just gota finish swaping the engine on me boat tomorow and then it will be inside and i will be able to work on it at night. i have started to get a few bit's as i see
        them

5 link kit will be orderd in the new year, i can see this turning into an epic build ahahaha.

gaz you still working for lee's ??? i had a laugh when i worked for them when i was a lad ahhahaahh

Comment

Working...
        X