Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• printer ink refill kits

Does anyone ever use these ?

Ive got a dell printer and the ink cartridges are stupidly priced , looked all over ebay and the cheapest i can find is £25 , but there are refill kits on there for £9 .

Are the refill kits any good and is it a piece of **** to refill the cartridges?

cheers
    sigpic

use choice stationery for compatibles

Comment

Originally posted by oxb1l View Post
      use choice stationery for compatibles

Hmmmm ...not exactly the cheapest place...lol

sigpic

Comment

My Dad prints a lot of photos, and has tried compatibles for the Epson, but he will now only use originals as he has had problems with non-originals.

I have been looking for genuine Epson ink, but the set of 6 cost £37

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

i use copies and i have had no trouble ican not remember the name of the company i got them from but will look when i get home tomorrow for ya Gaz
          Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

If it's a refill kit they can be a bit messy, the other thing about non oem cartidges is with most manufacturers you'll invalidate the warranty on your printer if you use them and there's an issue. They're grand for home printers though. ink colour quality can vary also between the reman brands.
            sigpic

Comment

I tryed refills on my old HP printer, they were pants, then i used non original ones, the colour was poor and they didnt last as long as the OE ones, then i had some "professionally refilled" big mistake.
              TBH the original were the best but expensive, the cheapsts i could find was Costco.
              In the end i changed the printer last year for a Kodak easyshare all in one scanner printer thingy as it worked out cheaper than replacing the HP cartreges and, plus the the replacement cartreges are half the price of all the others at about £15 for the two and the printer works really well.

sigpic

Comment

Even the dell compatibles are expensive £25 for the black and colour

For my old epson printer the compatibles were about £10 for both
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_B View Post
                  I tryed refills on my old HP printer, they were pants, then i used non original ones, the colour was poor and they didnt last as long as the OE ones.
                  I found the same thing with my old HP Printer - the refill were useless. I eventually changed printer to an Epson R300 and I use Jet tec compatibles which I find gives the same colour quality as originals for about half the price, about £18 for a set of 6. Colour quality can with some of the really cheap compatibles can be very poor as is the quality of print heads etc.

The crazy thing is you can buy the very cheapest Espon with Ink for less than £40 and a set of Espon cartridges is £36.

All the best, Neil.
                  Neil Fletcher Racing
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X