Best and worst E-Bay buy of the year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best and worst E-Bay buy of the year?

Thought might be interesting to see what people have been happy to get either a serious bargain or rare find (plus side) or wish they hadn't won (minus side)

My best buy was a RS alloy advertised with tyre, reading the description it had a good CN36 on it, was well happy to win it for £15 + £11 postage
    Has refurbed well and will sit in the spare wheel well.

Worst buy (initially at least) was the car itself but all sorted now thanks to Mark who did a superb restoration of the shell.

Peter.

Good, New rear rs bumper, still in the packet £18 + 10 postage, 7" ronal £35 + 14 Postage, Servo bottle with red cap..£4.00 + 3 postage....

Bad, alot of small bits, cables, ect, people saying MINT or new.....
    Andy

Comment

Just bought a Mitsubishi pick up. I pick it up on Saturday coming.
      It could qualify for either best or worst. Time will tell

Comment

Mitsi pick up

Hope the engine dont throw a rod or crank break.Mate of mine has a garage and he has fitted 3 short motors to 3 differant Mitsi T Diesels at about 60 k ,all because the crank has broken or they have put a rod through the side

my best buy,hopefully is a d Link wireless modem ,brand new for £13 including post.Was going to go out and buy one for about £90 from the shops

Comment

My best buy was 5 all the same date stamped fully refurbished rs 4 spokes for my mk1 for 400 quid, bargain

sigpic

Comment

best buy gen new old stock mk1 2 door , door for £35 buy it now just 2 miles down the road from me worst buy cant say ive realy had one

Comment

best buy was mk1 mexico taxed mot in yellow same owner last 20 years all original was on a buy it now for £995 it had only just been listed and i got it straight away and i dont think anybody seen it as there wasnt a link on any site

Comment

My best but would have to be although not car related was my garage consumer unit. Priced one in B&Q was 80 quid, priced screwfix direct , was 50 quid. Got one on the bay for 22.50 with 3.50 postage , arrived in 2 days and the sparkie that came to wire it up couldn`t believe thats all i had paid for it as he said it was a really good one !!!! .

As for a bad buy can`t really say i`ve had one
                sigpic

Comment

what happend to that mk1 mexico have u got that now hen or did u sell it on

Comment

Had a few good buy's this year, including NOS pr fog lights for £22, a NOS gen H/Brake cable for £5 but prob the best was the wife's 90 spec RST for £750..
                    [/quote]ford-rs.co.uk

Mark
                    Ex X-pack owner

Comment

Working...
                    X