WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS !!.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS !!.

What a strange day, those of you who watch Ebay regulary will have seen , yes yourv,e guessed it a white pre custom car that apparently sold for £8200 a couple of weeks ago, what i didn,t tell anyone was that i was outbid, i bid £8100, in fact it wasn,t me, it was Paul who did it on my behalf. I was on a train at the time talking to him, Anyway long story short i kept an eye on both parties feedback and nothing was seen for two weeks , so curiosity got the better of me, and i got Paul to email him via the RS owners club board, and sure enough the deal didn,t happen, there was a falling out between them over a small amount of money, i,m hoping to view the car on Sunday, The other thing that happened today, is, those of you who have bothered to read my ramblings will recall the terracotta custom car, three owners, every mot, in stunning original condition that i allowed myself not to buy for £250 is back on the scene, i emailed the guy, and just by chance 3 or 4 months down the line, he,s prepared to talk to me again and will ring me tomorrow he said in his email tonight. SO, out of nothing is two potential stunning cars, one is my ideal, which i havent seen yet, and one is a custom car which i have seen and is stunningly original, with paperwork to substantiate, the cars have been both owned for the last 15 years, what should i do ?? buy them both ?? cant do, help me out chaps

looking good for the yellow on black then ian.....lol

you don't want a brown bananna then ian........pmsl

lets see what the pics say when i get them....
    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Ian,

if you dont get what you are wanting for, the Terra one wont do as you may still pine for the White pre custom.

Comment

Paul, dont talk about manky banana,s there could be people watching !!, Kel, could you explain, i dont understand what yourv,e written ??

Comment

go for the one you really want ...the white pre custom
          sigpic

Comment

you got it gaz that were my money will go...
            sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Yes, your right, the only doubt as we speak is that i,ve seen the terra car, and not the white one, cos iv,e been let down so much, sub-consciously i,m leaning towards the car i,ve seen, a natural thing to do i think ??

Comment

Go see the white one if its not what you are wanting then go for the terra one . If you buy the terra one without looking at the white one it will allways play on your mind that the white one was as good as the terra one
                sigpic

Comment

I think theres some logic in there somewhere, sure, thats exactly what i,m gonna do, hopefully view them both on the same day,

Comment

if you dont see the white one some one else will buy it then come to a show in it then you will kick yourself in the head for not going to see it

imop...
                    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

you gotta see the white one, if its no good then you don't even need to see the terra, providing the car hasn't changed do the deal over the phone..

Comment

I wont make any decision till iv,e seen the white car, thats where it all started, and hopefully will finish, all being equal..... we,ll know by Sunday, wont we Paul !! could go all quiet arrive in the "signal"car, if you know what i,m saying ??

Comment

what did I say this morning Ian LOL

just hope you get what you want, dont go buying mad LOL

Comment

yep i do ian....
                            sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Working...
                            X