XMAS....Poll.....Yay or Nay ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we love christmas and the build up to it,
    you know that we are now a foster family.
    well, the lad we have with us is 10 and i dont think that he has ever had a normal christmas with presents and all the other trimmings.
    we started to put up our tree last weekend and he was so exited you had to be there to see his face.
    we have put lights up everywhere in the house and he thinks its fantastic,christmas for me is about the kids, and creating happy memories so in the future they will look back and remember happy times.

Don't fall off your bike.... It Hurts

Comment

Originally posted by wozzy View Post
      well, the lad we have with us is 10 and i dont think that he has ever had a normal christmas with presents and all the other trimmings.
      we started to put up our tree last weekend and he was so exited you had to be there to see his face.
      we have put lights up everywhere in the house and he thinks its fantastic,christmas for me is about the kids, and creating happy memories so in the future they will look back and remember happy times.
      thats what christmas should be about.
      we,re here for a good time-not for a long time!

Comment

i love it,every thing about it tbh
        sigpic

Comment

You're a good man Wozzy.

Comment

fair play son, he'll remember it for the rest of his life, i take my hat off to ya
            Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Xmas...

Wozzy.....

Can I come ...just to see the Lad's face!

Russ.
              [/quote]

Comment

you know what i hate about this time of year, the police, there nowhere to be seen all f ucking year then you get pulled all the time at night cs your in a van and its late, its called working hence the work gear, they do my tits in

has anyone ever breath tested them or pulled one over???
                sigpic

Comment

good for the kids, the rest is shite
                  sigpic

Comment

I used to love everything about Christmas when I was single and later when I had young children. Since then they have grown up into their teens and we have all ended up arguing every time, we then sort of make up after it's all over.

Comment

Really hate christmas but do it for the kids , everything seems to get dearer every year they start putting xmas stuff out in the shops far to early and i think that can spoil it for the kids as they think it,s just around the coner and don't realise it's about 3 months away by that time they'r fed up and can't be bothered with it.

The wife's like a big baby when it comes to xmas our house is like santa's grotto coming down the stairs on xmas morning singing JINGLE BELLS ( IDIOT ) LOL

Comment

tbh ,i find it very stressfull around xmas spending money that you donnt really have and all the other related things

Comment

Originally posted by wetandwindy2 View Post
                          tbh ,i find it very stressfull around xmas spending money that you donnt really have and all the other related things
                          Yep, I've just this minute given in and commited myself to buying a new wide screen TV, and a Computer to ensure my daughters new I Pod will work ok, along with whatever other devices I need to get all the services to work properly....but they won't get it until after Christmas when hopefully there are reductions on the crazy prices at present.....this way and hopefully everyone will make an effort to be nice and I will get a pleasant Christmas. I just hope everything will be the right colour!

Comment

do you just love xmas

Comment

maybe am being selfish here but i would rather spend the money on something usefull like the mex just think of the nice summer days taking the family on classic car runs (at least thats what i told the wife didnt work though )

Comment

The true meaning of Christmas is over shadowed by the commercial aspect, which is the part I dislike.

I really look forward to Christmas starting 25th December, (going away this year), because it can still be special without the hype.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X