Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 min to Top gear

sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
    Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
    12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

It's on .
    12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

suffered the start until the little prick went to an airport and the stupidness started turned back later and the village people were in the audience watching the village idiots.how do they get away with such a retarded show
      decent tv on sky 413
      what i need is a high horse like the others have !

Comment

Poor Renault , i should have watched x-factor !!!!!

Comment

does everything on that show now have to be filmed to destruction!!!!!!

never mind its only our cash for the tv licence utter shite

f-cking up some poor f-ckers stratos rep last week and know a twingo in the sea, b-llocks!!!!!!!!

and what the feck was that airport shite all about???

Comment

I enjoyed it tonight tbh, best one of series so far. As others have said to me, its an entertainment show now.

Here is an old link to cheer you top gear haters up lol

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            sigpic

Comment

I think Top Gear had to re invent itself as it was probably not getting the ratings that were expected. By including all the crazy stunts, it is more attractive to a wider audience. I know kids and women watch it now that would not have done before.....they've probably saved the show.

Comment

Love the rs1800 clip , that's what Top gear should be like now .

Comment

pity that idiot ham'mond is in that clip
                  what i need is a high horse like the others have !

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
                    know a twingo in the sea, b-llocks!!!!!!!!
                    if the twingo was anything like the fiesta's they used last year then it would of been crushed anyways

Comment

wow that Jeremy Clarkson is a great driver, did you see him in the Renault, pulling on the handbrake thingy and everything.....

Comment

Working...
                      X