No announcement yet.

sorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sent of the sorn a few weeks ago and it came back today saying donnt need a sorn if the car was taxed on or after 31 january 1998 ,so Dave and tim were both in the right cheers

Comment

I only really did it cause on the day i mot the car (not sure which year that 'll be ) ididnt want any problems cropping up at the post office

Comment

Originally posted by wetandwindy2 View Post
        I only really did it cause on the day i mot the car (not sure which year that 'll be ) ididnt want any problems cropping up at the post office
        Stop stalling and pull your finger out

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Originally posted by wetandwindy2 View Post
          Thats this year Iain......in the nexted couple of months.....must be your age
          Andy

Comment

You definately do not need to SORN if it was taken off before they started the scheme. I called them and mine is off the road, has been since well erm a long long time. They said if or when I tax it again then I would qualify the new rules and would need to SORN if I took it off the road again.
            Why do we pay others to do a job we did ourselves?

Ever paid for conveyancing?

Comment

Originally posted by andym View Post
              Thats this year Iain......in the nexted couple of months.....must be your age
              hope so mate anway i'm a very young 40

Comment

Originally posted by Aled View Post
                Stop stalling and pull your finger out

Comment

when I first taxed mine ,had been off the road since before sorn ,the postie just said you may get a letter as not taxed or sorn on his system. Didnt hear anything and been fine since (3 years) think it was postie hadnt come accross the situation before ,must be fairly rare.
                  CheeRS Neil

Comment

Working...
                  X