DONT EVER COUNT YOUR CHICKENS !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DONT EVER COUNT YOUR CHICKENS !

Well off i set today to Worcester(round trip four hours) and NO, i,m still not the owner of a MK2 RS2000 !!. In simple words, the car wasn,t right, yes i know what your thinking, my expectations may be too high, and your probably thinking "not again", but i dont know what else to say, he claimed it had been painted two years ago, looked like two weeks ago to me, poor paintwork, unfinished edges, wrong engine, wrong rooflining, and i just didn,t get a good "vibe" from the car. getting ISSED off now, its now Sunday evening approx 11.00pm thinking Talbots and Chevettes werent that bad a car were they... only joking. I dont want anyone to feel sorry for me, however some words of comfort would be good !!.

Jesus mate. you will get what your after if not you could buy mine !!

I just wish people could get an honest description of what they are selling, this mint crap gets on my tits !!!

are you going to leave feedback for it ? I would ready for the next unsuspecting victim

Keep your chin mate, its out there just waiting for you.

Brian

Comment

never mind ian we will help find you one

have you had that email yet of the the other one you know the one thats mint...???
      sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

hold on to your cash , a good one will come eventually

but itll probably come from an enthusiast , probably of this BB

as there are too many people trying to make a quick profit by tarting them up and calling them mint

Comment

ian i still think if you take your pocket full of money to a show you will se your dream car and you might buy it....

ders....he likes your one.....lol
          sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

wat about the 1 escor tec is sellin

Comment

Paul, expect to hear from him Monday, Yeah i think everyone and their dog is trying to make a quick buck or two, Giving people the benefit, most think they can throw words around like MINT and AS NEW, and think that it is acceptaple, I dont know, again it may be me, What i do know is, i,m fed up with people trying to pull the wool over your eyes, what UCKS me off is they think your a idiot, when you ask them an auckward question, they get the hump, Yes i do know the car is out there, its whether i bump into in time. Brian, call me tomorrow, we can talk............. the saga continues.

Comment

this no good 2 u http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...530938417&rd=1

Comment

brian he is after your's......lol
                  sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

No thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by Banishit
                      I just wish people could get an honest description of what they are selling, this mint crap gets on my tits !!!
                      Brian
                      Trouble is Brian, some people may actually think that what they have got (and what is up for sale) actually is the dogs bollox. Us lot are in a pretty privelidged position to own some of the nicest examples of these cars around and as such our expectations seem to be very high (I know mine are !). I agree that it's a shame and a waste of people like Ian's time when this sort of thing happens - maybe people wanting to offer a car for sale (either on eBay or any other forum) could ask for one of our members local to them to give an honest appraisal of the car prior to purchase ?

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

The best cars around normally dont need to be advertised, they sell through a friend of a friend etc. Get to know as many people as you can by going to show`s etc meeting like minded enthusiasts. This in my opinion is usually best. This said, the ocassional minter does appear in an add, but a phone call can tell a whole lot.
                        cheeRS Ders.

Comment

took me 10 months to find a car i was happy with, and it certainly was'nt what i had set out to buy, i lowered my expectations after seeing some real rubbish, but a few quid later and i am happy as larry, if you get one too good, you'll have nothing to do to it, and tinkering, is the best bit, next to driving of course....

Comment

Working...
                          X