Xbox 360 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 help

Ju wants to get her lad one for xmas - there seems to be so many bundles/packs about and now theres a black console too

what/which would be the best to get ........ got up to £200 to play with

ta in advance G

Our lad has a PS3, main reason is Free online gaming so he spends all night in his room playing COD with his mates. Has a bluetoth headset so they talk to each other

I asked him about the Xbox and I think you have to pay for online gaming
    Cheers

Comment

Gabe as a 60gb xbox that works well
      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Do not buy a "chipped" X-Box

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
        cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

buy a 120gb Xbox, does not need to be black unless it matches and you get wireless headsets for it and all the other things

yes you have to pay, but you get a year for around £30 online http://www.xboxliveuk76.com/

works better than a PS3, have one of those and 3 Xbox's here and never play games on the PS

Comment

I bought mine last year and got in - of all places PC world. It came with 3 games and an extra controller and its the 60GB model not the cheaper entry level one.
            I got it for the grand total of £179.99.

Well chuffed with that so might be worth giving them a go to see if they have similar deals this year.
            sigpic

Comment

slightly over budget but looks a good spec

Are you looking forward to the latest Xbox console releases? Treat yourself to some exceptional gameplay and stories by buying an Xbox from Ebuyer today.

Comment

Try your local game store http://www.game.co.uk/Consoles/Xbox-...13fvgZ1z13mmv/

If you have an Asda store close by it might be worth having a look in there.
                I know my local Asda as got a few different bundles on the X Box for less than £200.
                Ask the kids what kind of games they are into.
                Mark....

Comment

See argos has a deal similar to what i got - console , 3 games and extra controller for only £149.99.
                  I would be quick as it will sell out quickly at that i would think.
                  sigpic

Comment

cool peeps for the replies - think Ju will be bashing her plastic this weekend ....................................... you know what i mean

Comment

got an "Elite" one with free footy game last night for Ju's boy - from Tescos, so Ju got her club points too

Comment

Working...
                      X