No announcement yet.

Absolutely gutted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sad news mate ,but as said above cherish the memories and celebrate his life,he obviously made his mark on you, and the last thing he would want is the pain you feel .all the very best to you and your family.
    we,re here for a good time-not for a long time!

Comment

Sorry to here your sad news Jas....
      Thoughts are with you and your family...
      Remember the good times

Greg

I'd rather push a Ford than drive a V**X***L

Comment

sad news - thoughts are with you all

G & Ju

Comment

as per txt 2 day jase sorry to hear about your gramp the corne clans thought are with yours
          Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

very sad news m8,my thoughts are with you and your family
            sigpic

Comment

my thoughts are with you dude, sad news.
              sigpic

Comment

sorry to hear this Jason,things will get better

Comment

Sorry to read about your grandad...these people are so special in our lives.

Time will help you along.

Tim.

Comment

Sorry to hear your news....Think of the good times, they will never fade......
                    Andy

Comment

thanks lads for all the nice comments, they do help. I'm trying to keep busy sorting things out, there's so much to do. Its when i stop and think that it hits me. Kinda feel like i'm stuck in a tunnel at the mo and there's no way out.

You always know that the day will come but when it does nothing can prepare you for the emotions you feel. I know he's in a better place now and not suffering anymore but just wish i could speak to him one more time.

Thanks again lads, just proves i've got some very good friends on this site.

speak to you again soon.
                      Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

most has already been said Jase, however time will help

our familly thoughts are with you and yours

cheeRS
                        sigpic

Comment

Sad news m8, thoughts and best wishes to you and your family
                          sigpic

Comment

sad news!!!!!!!!!

sorry to hear about your grandad,i hope you try and carry on with your life,i know its going to be hard,but when you are feeling low,just remember the good times you had with him and have a smile and a laugh,that will make things a little better,i do this,as i lost my dad,a few years ago,he was my best mate aswell,always there when i needed him,so when i feel a bit sh*tty,i just think back to the funny times i had with him,the best one that makes me smile,is the time he changed the brake pads on his cortina!!!!! he put them in the wrong way round ,he could stop when he went down the road,but jesus the sparks coming out of the wheels when he was breaking was priceless!!!!!! times a good healer..best of luck.........

Comment

Working...
                            X