Absolutely gutted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely gutted

Late Monday night I got the phone call i've been most dreading for a while now. My grandad who has been ill for over a year now had just passed away. I've been visiting him nearly every day whilst he's been in hospital for the last ten weeks, hoping he'd get better but finally the fight was lost. He was like a dad to me and a best friend. He even lent me the money to buy my first RS.

At the moment I'm in bits and for a while I won't be myself. I obviously won't be on here much sharing the usual banter with you guys but as time passes i'm sure i'll return to usual annoying self.

I'm gonna miss him so much but fortunately i've got some fantastic memories of the good times we've had and hopefully they will see me through this very dark time.

cheeRS for listening guys, speak to you soon.

Jason.
    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Cheer up Jason and think of the good times you have spent with him,
    sad to lose someone close but you will get over it. Don't stay away to long we need you on here to keep frosty in check

Comment

very sad news Jase, thoughts are with you and the family

take care

Dave and Ally
      MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

theres so much sadness around at the mo, chin up mate, condolences to the family

Comment

So sorry to hear this jason and im not good with words at times like this .

All i know is your a sound genuine lad with a heart of gold and me and im sure anyone else that reads this thread will share my sympathy for you and yours at this sad time matey.

Comment

gutted

sorry to hear about your loss mate. i lost my grandad when i was 17 and it sounds to me like he was similar to yours. he used to do loads for me. just remember the great times you shared together. richie.

Comment

Sad news Jase, it's always hard when you lose someone close to you.

My thoughts are with you and your family
              Cheers

Comment

Really sorry to hear this Jase. One of the hardest things in life to get over is the death of a family member/loved one/close friend. Time is a great healer and you will return to your usual annoying self. If, in the meantime you need cheering up you know I am only a phone call away.
                Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Sorry to hear about your sad news....Its obvious that you two were very close...Our thoughts are with you
                  sigpic
                  Cheers
                  Martin

Comment

Jason
                    This will seem like very dark times for you at the moment. Please hang on to those personal moments you obviously had with your grandad. All my grandparents died while I was very young and I never knew that special bond you obviously had.
                    'Memories can be sad, but sometimes they can always save you.'
                    Chris
                    Cheers
                    CHRiS

Comment

Sympathy to you Jason, as Kev says, time is a healer. It;s easy to say, but try to celebrate his life, and cherish the good times you had

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

sorry to hear about your grandad jason, my thoughts to you and your family at this sad time m8

Comment

Sorry to hear this jason, my thoughts are with you and your family.

CheeRS
                          Martin

Comment

Hang in there Jason . Your grandad obviously was a great mentor for you , you should celebrate his life and not his passing, My brother Bri and myself lost both of our parents at an early age and we moved forward with the same philosaphy.
                            Bob

Comment

very sorry to hear about your sad loss,thoughts +prayers are with you +your family at this sad time for you

Comment

Working...
                              X