Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My pc and bloody Ebay

Whats going on....
    it seems that the only site that is slow reacting is ebay, it may be me but the longer i am on ebay the slower the pages take to load...
    is this possible ????? and what can it be ????

yep here too the last couple of days

Comment

Same here.

I thought it was my pc.

thanks for mentioning it!

Comment

It gets worse! Sometimes the watch list disappears and it says "data currently not available - try again later" which is great when you're pretty sure two or three things you were watching are drawing to a close!

I've lost last second bids too in the past 'cos eBay suddenly decides to react like a British Leyland worker on his way to the factory floor after punching in.

Comment

each time i go on the page keeps coming up with an error and i have to keep clicking yes to get the page to come up...?
          sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

same probs here
            sigpic

Comment

I had the same last night, not sure about the personal information not being available, but I imagine the reason the pages are slower than normal is becuase the links all go through to a third party advertising company - namely doubleclick - who then redivert you back to the required page. Doubleclick is an online advertising company - we deal with them at work...

Comment

well, i guess that my pc is fine then, ebay must of got a problem.
                cheers guys

Comment

Working...
                X